- *NEW* Pasifika Languages Tongan, Samoan, Tokelauan, Vagahau Niue & Cook Islands Māori
- Leading digital Te Reo Māori language resources
- Choose from 27 world languages, including Japanese, Mandarin and French
- Rewards, activities and games to inspire students and drive results
- Time-saving automatically corrected activities
- Language learning tool specifically deigned for secondary language education
- Exam-style questions across full skill range
- Practise comprehensive range of grammar
- Extensive vocab bank with audio support
- Learn English as a Second Language with our digital ESOL resources
- 31 support languages, including Mandarin, French and Japanese
- Improved accessibility with both audio and visual language support
- See and acknowledge progress with clear reports, points, medals and printable certificates
What Teachers Say
"Languagenut is a great resource as it enables pupils to reinforce their vocabulary, whilst simultaneously practising the four keys skills of Modern Foreign Language learning, namely Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking."
Velmead Junior School
"It is a program that can be used both in the classroom and at home. It satisfies every individual learning style in a variety of engaging games & other activities."
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
"Languagenut is a great website which reinforces my teaching and the pupils' learning, allowing them to practise their French independently."
"My pupils adore Languagenut. I never thought it would be so successful. I joined as I wanted to have a handy resource, especially for my colleague who teaches German."
Truro Prep School
"We love it because it engages the children, improves teacher confidence and tracks the childrens' progress. We use it for weekly lessons, termly assessment and on 'Languages Days' where the pupils can explore other languages and teach their friends any that they may speak at home."
Brunswick House Primary School
"As we know learning a foreign language has become even more important and beneficial for all our students and Languagenut is doing a fantastic job on implementing it."
Edithvale Primary School