- Elementary level digital language learning resources for World Languages including French, Spanish, Italian, ESOL and more
- Nurture reading, writing, listening and speaking skills through a wide range of games and activities
- Practice forming full sentences and verb conjugations
- Save time with automatically-marked activities, comprehensive reporting, printables and lesson plans
- Digital language learning resources for middle/high school
- Exam practice in reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Spontaneous speech practice
- Extensive vocab bank with audio support
- Digital language resources for ELL
- Not only text, but also audio language support for low-literacy learners
- 30 support language including Arabic, Spanish, Korean and Somali
- Monitor student progress with comprehensive reporting
What Teachers Say
"Languagenut is a great resource as it enables pupils to reinforce their vocabulary, whilst simultaneously practising the four keys skills of Modern Foreign Language learning, namely Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking."
Velmead Junior School
"It is a program that can be used both in the classroom and at home. It satisfies every individual learning style in a variety of engaging games & other activities."
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
"Languagenut is a great website which reinforces my teaching and the pupils' learning, allowing them to practise their French independently."
"My pupils adore Languagenut. I never thought it would be so successful. I joined as I wanted to have a handy resource, especially for my colleague who teaches German."
Truro Prep School
"We love it because it engages the children, improves teacher confidence and tracks the childrens' progress. We use it for weekly lessons, termly assessment and on 'Languages Days' where the pupils can explore other languages and teach their friends any that they may speak at home."
Brunswick House Primary School
"As we know learning a foreign language has become even more important and beneficial for all our students and Languagenut is doing a fantastic job on implementing it."
Edithvale Primary School
"The modern languages department in our school have also been making good use of it and it is good to be able to share resources with them as we rarely can use the same books/websites."
Inverness Royal Academy