- Digital language resources to learn 21 world languages, including English, French, Spanish and Arabic
- Includes sentence building, ver conjugation, reading, writing, listening and speaking practice
- Games and rewards to engage and motivate
- Language printables and lesson plans
- Save time with automatically marked exercises
- Language resources for the modern secondary school classroom
- Advanced grammar exposure
- Exam-style questions to improve exam technique
- To include content from major international secondary school exams
- Online learning materials for Cambridge IGCSE®
- Complete alignment with Hodder Education's Cambridge IGCSE books
- French, German, Spanish and Mandarin
- Sentence building exercises with more than 200 sentences in two exciting games
What Teachers Say
"Languagenut is a great resource as it enables pupils to reinforce their vocabulary, whilst simultaneously practising the four keys skills of Modern Foreign Language learning, namely Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking."
Velmead Junior School
"It is a program that can be used both in the classroom and at home. It satisfies every individual learning style in a variety of engaging games & other activities."
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
"Languagenut is a great website which reinforces my teaching and the pupils' learning, allowing them to practise their French independently."
"My pupils adore Languagenut. I never thought it would be so successful. I joined as I wanted to have a handy resource, especially for my colleague who teaches German."
Truro Prep School
"We love it because it engages the children, improves teacher confidence and tracks the childrens' progress. We use it for weekly lessons, termly assessment and on 'Languages Days' where the pupils can explore other languages and teach their friends any that they may speak at home."
Brunswick House Primary School
"As we know learning a foreign language has become even more important and beneficial for all our students and Languagenut is doing a fantastic job on implementing it."
Edithvale Primary School
"The modern languages department in our school have also been making good use of it and it is good to be able to share resources with them as we rarely can use the same books/websites."
Inverness Royal Academy